Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Postal Service; Nothing Better


"For time is the only distance between two points
- Tennesse Williams"

my computing textbook is srsly one emo kid.
this one's under the chapter of internet connectivity, they actually dedicate quotes to each section of each chapter.
and the writer of the textbook engages in some serious monologue-ing such as "The search engine is one big disorganised library (how can you expect a library to be organised when there are no librarians?)"
and i've also learnt that our current keyboard is called the QWERTY keyboard!
(much to my dismay nobody has shared my amazement in this maybe i'm now considered alienated)
oh, electives.

fridayfridayfridayfriday.

during days of imprisonment, i have drawn up to-do list!
(and examined my nails, toenails and zit STILL sitting on my nose to no end)

i shall embark on self-learn and/or self-earn projects wish me luck!!
(for my 3-day woe too, time is crawlinggggggg.)